1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: Grace Satow Photography and client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of Grace Satow Photography and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by Grace Satow Photography.
2. If the photographer, Grace Cheng, cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held to Grace Satow Photography. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged with fault on the part of the photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits Grace Satow Photography liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. In the event of an extenuating circumstance on Grace Satow Photography’s part, Grace Satow Photography will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the retainer fee. Grace Satow Photography will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, Grace Satow Photography must be notified 60 days before the wedding day; if not, Grace Satow Photography will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. Grace Satow Photography also has 90 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, Grace Satow Photography will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
5. A 25% retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The 25% retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change. The 25% retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre wedding arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the wedding date.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. The contract is based on Grace Satow Photography’s current pricing at the time of booking. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. (Applies to all product orders and collections.)
8. It is understood that Grace Satow Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding or engagement session unless express permission is given by Grace Satow Photography.
9. Grace Satow Photography will choose the best images from the engagement session (if applicable) and the wedding day. Grace Satow Photography does not show un-edited images, nor involve the clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. Grace Satow Photography spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that Grace Cheng will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that are unappealing.
10. The wedding images will be displayed in an online gallery within 6-12 weeks of your wedding day.
11. One plate of food must be provided at the reception for the photographer and assistant if requested.
12. An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding or a timeline should be discussed and created between the Client and Grace Cheng.
13. If the wedding is located 2 hours or more away from Columbus, Ohio then a hotel room must be booked and paid for by the Client for Grace Satow Photography. An additional $50 is required for every additional driving hour over 1hr from Central Columbus, both there and back for the time required to travel.
14. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs elsewhere without Grace Satow Photography’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on Grace Satow Photography’s website, or Instagram page, including all potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law.